Your access to and use of this website (“www.therebellin.com”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Security Terms and Conditions:
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
1. Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
2. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
3. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Web site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
4. Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We reserve the right to investigate suspected occurrences involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The content may change without any prior notice.
4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience so as to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of India.
Email Support Terms and Conditions:
1. We will do our very best to provide suitable solutions to your problems, however, due to the diversity of hardware and software used, it is impossible to guarantee that a solution will work.
2. You follow the steps/tutorials/solution given in the email support/forum/library entirely at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss of data, property or any other tangible/intangible entity.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in the support emails for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Unlimited email support is only available for customers who have purchased Rebellin Linux from www.therebellin.com or www.therebellin.com/library. Rebellin downloaded or obtained from any other source does not carry the email support service.
5. Email support is only valid for the lifetime of the product and is discontinued with the product. You will have upgrade your version to gain access to our email support.
6. We reserve a right to ban customers from our email support service without the need to specify a reason.
7. Email support is for your personal use only. You agree not to disclose support emails on the internet or any other medium without prior written permission. Unauthorised use of support emails may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
1. This website uses some third party services including but not limited to Payment Processors, Advertisement Distributors, Statistical Utilities. These services are guarded by their own set of terms and conditions and we are not liable for the same.
2. We are not liable of any changes made in Terms and Conditions by respective Third Parties.
3. We are not responsible and have no control over the data collected by Third Parties during your interaction with their products used on this website.
Currently we do not offer refunds on products sold on therebellin.com and related sites. Still if you run into problems while downloading any/all of our digital products, you may contact us and we will supply you with a new time-bound, expiring download links. We reserve the right to accept/deny your requests for additional download links.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, modify any provision in this agreement at any time without any prior notice.
This document was last updated on: 10th January, 2015.